404.576.8130 Monday - Friday 9a-7p
Dash & Deck Lights
Lightbar Parts & Accessories
Pop-In/Grommet Mount Lightheads
Surface Mount Lightheads
Switch Boxes & Panels
New Products ...
All Products ...
Star Headlight ..
:: Whelen 295SL100 Full Function Siren
Whelen 295SL100 Full Function Siren
Economically priced. Full function siren plus radio repeat and public address. Operates up to two 100 watt speakers. Includes Hands- Free operation and Scan-Lockô siren tones. Self-contained unit for under-dash mounting. Two models to choose from; hard-wired microphone or removeable microphone with a volume control knob. Two year warranty. Backward compatible to the original 295HF100 and WS2100 Series connector.e microphonewith a volume control knob.Two year warranty.Backward compatible to the original 295HF100 andWS2100 Series connector.
* 17 Scan-LockTM Siren Tones to choose from (Pat. # RE38,795). The 295SL allows for user selectable siren tones via momentary recessed switch, located on the rear of the unit. Choose the placement of each siren tone on rotary knob for complete user customization.
* Economical six function siren plus radio repeat and public address.
* Meets California & SAE specifications, SAE J1849 & California Title 13.
* Model 295SL100 operates up to two 100-watt speakers.
* "Hands-Free" operation. Turn On/Off and access all three siren tones (default Wail, Yelp and Piercerô) without taking hands from steering wheel Two manual functions allow for additional siren tone choices when you need it the most.
* PTT (push to talk) switch on microphone overrides all siren functions.
* Combination On/Off and horn ring transfer switch.
* Pre-wired unidirectional microphone.
* Optional plug-in microphone with volume control knob.
* Adjustable preset microphone volume.
* Adjustable preset radio repeat volume.
* Input polarity protection.
* Output short circuit protection.
* External spade-type fuse.
* Bi-polarity horn/ring control activation.
* "Aux Enable" activates siren tones via input (slide switch, power controls or relay-to-ground connection).
* Quick disconnect plug for ease of service or replacement.
* Adjustable bail bracket allows the mounting of the siren in a variety of positions.
* Complements all Whelen's under dash products.
* Backward compatible to the original 295HF100 and WS2100 Series connector.
* Optional 24 volt DC model available, contact factory.
Add to Cart:
Shipping Weight: 8lbs
Manufactured by: Whelen Engineering
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 26 January, 2011.
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Gift Certificate FAQ
Whelen Engineering Homepage
Copyright © 2014