Whelen Justice® "JE" Competitor™ Series Super-LED® Lightbar
The Justice JE lightbar is a High performance, cost competitive Super-LED lightbar with a wide range of options, designed for ease of operation, upgrade and serviceability. The low profile lightbar incorporates a black polycarbonate base mounted to an extruded aluminum platform with four amber Linear Super-LED® corner modules and exterior clear optic dome lenses. The amber Linear Super-LED corner models incorporate six amber Super-LEDs, a clear optic collimator, and utilize a metalized reflector for maximum output. The Linear LED lights conformal coated PC boards provide additional protection against environmental elements. The hard coated dome lenses extends life/luster protection against UV and chemical stresses.
It has a microprocessor controlled electronic LC I/O board. The I/O board features built-in reverse polarity protection and output-short protection. A Scan-Lock™ cable can be installed to program 52 flash patterns. The I/O board also has outputs to add takedown and alley lights.
The LED modules are installed in the JE8AAAA with the aid of black stainless steel mounting screws. The solid state lightbar is vibration resistant. Includes a 20’ 3/C 22GA Scan-Lock cable and 18’ 4/C 14GA unterminated control cable. The LED modules are covered by a five year factory warranty. Additional lights, colored lenses, mounting kits, and driver side cable can be installed for an additional cost.
- Front, rear and all bar operation control
- Optional Scan-Lock™ flash patterns
- Pattern override feature
- Alley lights
- Take-downs or flashing takedowns
- Optional Traffic Advisor with control head
- Black polycarbonate base on an extruded aluminum platform. Clear outer lens standard with a moisture resistant compression fit gasket. Color lenses available.
- Standard CON3™ lighthead modules with removable optic spreading filters.
- Center section available with single CON3 or two LTR3s™ (for split color center section).
- Corner modules available with 6 or 9 diode Super-LEDs®.
- Standard passenger side cable, driver side optional.
- Service oriented. Change colors, upgrade or service lightbar in the field.
- Simply remove four screws to access any section of the lightbar.
- Replace any lighthead by removing one screw and single connector.
- Twelve inches wide and only 2 1/4" high (without mounting feet).
- Voltage: +12v
- Size: H=2.25”, W=50.125”, D=12.00”
- Amp Draw: 1.0 Amps Corner Modules; 0.50 Amps Interior Modules