Whelen Nano6 Pioneer Lighthead with Horizontal Bracket
The Whelen Nano6 Pioneer™ Model # NP6BB is a big brother to the Nano3. It incorporates six white Super-LED® installed in a black die-cast powder coated aluminum housing, pushing out 19.6 watts of power. The NP6BB has a standard 8° spot light lens and has the ability to change the optics to a 40°x 20° flood lens provided with the Nano6 Pioneer. The lenses are easily changed by uninstalling the four screws in the picture frame fixture. Includes a black powder coated bail bracket with a 3/8” stainless steel stud carriage bolt and mounting hardware. The Nano6 Pioneer light packs 1,600 usable lumens.
A cast aluminum alloy lens retainer with a liquid injected molded silicone gasket protects against environmental conditions. The hard coated lenses has extended life/luster protection against UV and chemical stresses. The NP3BB is vibration resistant, and the Pioneer PC boards are conformal coated for additional protection. The NP6BB features extended LED operation with low current consumption and low operating temperature. Two breathable membrane patches shall are installed to the bottom of the housing to maintain a consistent internal pressure. It comes with a 6’, 2/C, 18GA unterminated cable, and is covered by a five year factory warranty.
|Rugged, heavy-duty tiny light with a giant attitude. Rugged enough for the toughest applications on four-wheelers, off road and utility vehicles, motorcycles, loaders, farm equipment, you name it! Small enough for grill and bumper mounting or just about anywhere on your vehicle. Pioneer bright performance with choice of optics!|
- Solid-state electronics are rugged and reliable, built for the long haul
- Heavy-duty housing, electronics and mounting. No need for heavy-duty models
- 8° spotlight pattern, comes standard. Includes an additional 40° x 20° floodlight lens
- Optic lens changes easily via four screws in picture frame fixture
- Rated to last thousands of hours with remarkable bright light
- Pioneer Nano Series is rated IP67 for dust and water resistance
- Powder coated stainless steel bail bracket with 3/8" stud carriage bolt mount
- Five-year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty
- Size: H=2.23”, W=3.50”, D=1.74”