Whelen PSL1BB Pioneer Slimline Lighthead
Whelen Pioneer™ SlimLine™ series Model # PSL1BB is a 35 watt single lighthead configuration with 3600 lumens. It uses 12 white Super-LED® with a TIR reflector installed in a black die-cast powder coated aluminum housing. It has a standard 8° spot light lens with the ability to change to a 40°x 20° flood lens provided with the SlimLine Pioneer. The PSL1BB includes a black powder coated universal bail bracket with mounting hardware. The bail bracket can be installed either vertical or horizontal.
A cast aluminum alloy lens retainer with a liquid injected silicone gasket protects against environmental conditions. The hard coated lenses give extended life/luster protection against UV and chemical stresses. The lighthead is vibration resistant. The PC boards are conformal coated for additional protection. The PSL1BB provides extended LED operation with low current consumption and low operating temperature. Two breathable membrane patches are installed in the bottom of the housing to maintain a consistent internal pressure. Comes with a 6’ 2/C 18GA unterminated cable and is covered by a five year factory warranty.
|Just under three inches in height, Pioneer SlimLine has all the reliability, rugged working characteristics and advantages of larger Pioneers in a more compact package. Part of our total range of LED flood, spot and work lighting, these scaled down models are a fits-all addition to your vehicle'™s supplemental lighting package.|
- Rugged die-cast white or black powder coated housing
- Remarkably bright and rated to last thousands of hours with low amp draw
- Single lamp SlimLine contains 12 LEDs, provides 3000 usable lumens at 35 watts
- Single unit comes with two lenses:
- Spot lens with 8 deg. optics (Comes installed)
- Flood lens, with 40 deg. horizontal x 20 deg. vertical optics.
- Available in 12 or 24 VDC
- Interchange lenses as needed to create dynamic spot/flood combinations
- Powder coated bail mount works for vertical or horizontal mounting
- Recessed housing available in straight or fixed 15 deg. with chrome trim ring
- Low profile pedestal mount assembly available
- Brow mount kit available for Freightliner M2 and all International chassis models. Center or left/right kits available. PSL2 only
- Five year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional Warranty